Subject: [Leica] Robert Doisneau
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:48:50 +0200

Yes, beautiful BW and a testimony of times long gone as the French
soul melted in globalization I'm afraid... sandwichs without an s was
just a harbinger of the trend :-(

Just for your information, some of the shots are obviously staged as
they feature probably unknown to many some French artists of the time
(Jean RIchard, Jeanne Moreau, Maurice Baquet, etc. and Catalan Picasso
with funny hands of course.

That show was on next to Metz last year, unfortunately I never found
time to pop in ...

Thanks for the Musette too, which was the Muzak of the times I think :-)

Amiti?s from Metz in 80% grey.
Philippe du B?r?t de la Baguettte

Le 30 avr. 13 ? 06:58, Gerry Walden a ?crit :