Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Yosemite Fini
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:00:52 +1000

Bob all of the obvious applies to these and I'm very very admiring regarding
the water flow in the falls. I think my favourite from this set is the
moonlight on El Capitan.
Pretty sure I need to return at some point with you and try to drag Doug
along too. It would be the cafe Zurich Leica stack of landscaping.

cheers
Geoff