Subject: [Leica] Son-of-Lluis -Dr Leon POMEROY
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 12:41:53 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you Leon,

I'm really happy my modest pixes or postcards pleased you and rekindled
albeit temporarily your love of New York :-)
I didn't know the city and tried to catch what makes it so fascinating,
probably very awkwardly though.
In fact I'm no technie. I shoot by instinct and my pleasure is to share and
when I'm lucky I find people like you whose feeling are arisen by what I
saw, or sometimes felt and translated into images.

As stated in a previous exchange, the label " son of Lluis " really goes
straight to my amateur photographer's heart as well as to the real life
guy's ...
Lluis is a dear friend, and we are lucky to have much more than a love for
photography in common. So thank you for this too.

OTT: Have you given a thought to joining the LUG gathering in Barcelona
second half of September?

With solid thanks.
Bien amicalement
Philippe