Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yellow Bird
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:44:39 -0500

Nice.  My first airplane ride ever was in a Texan.  I'm sure it was against
all kinds of regs.  My father put me in the seat with him as he moved the
bird from one end of the line to the other.  (I was about five years old.)
We never left the ground, of course, but I still remember the roar.  It was
great to have a Pop in the Air Force. ;-)