Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:28:28 -0700

Incredibly gross generalization, in all senses of the word gross.
Pretty much like saying I find, and mean no offense to any of our members,
that folks with the initials BP make <insert your put down here>.
To write something offensive at the same time you say you don't mean to
offend is just dumb...
Offense meant,
Bob

Sent from my iPad