Subject: [Leica] IMG: Studio fashion
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:22:12 +1000

Thanks for looking and commenting Alan. Different perspectives are
valuable. I did miss the detail of the necklace. That is why pros have
stylists and make up artists and assistants ;-)
The even light is intentional of course. Look at any 50 random Harper's
Bazaar covers. I like the those remaining stray hairs personally but I
agree that you won't see them on those 50 covers ;-)

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman