Subject: [Leica] IMG: Moving Our of Harm's Way
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:35:09 -0500

Thanks for looking and commenting, Philippe.  My friend Jimmy, on the tow
vehicle, has just had a knee replaced, and is just getting back to the point
that he can exercise.  But, you are correct, he needs to lose weight, and
his face is always flushed.  One can't fool the E-1 and Mother Leica!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA