Subject: [Leica] Secretary Birds
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:12:53 +0700

Secretary birds are named accordingly because they do look "sexy" with their
long limbs and crown feathers on their heads making than look as if they are
holding a quail pen up their heads.

But (and ) like the typical secretary of the feminine kind, can be
aggressive because of their inherent nature being birds of prey.

While I was the Director of the Jurong BirdPark, Singapore, our "Birds of
Prey Show" featured them harassing fake snakes. Quite a spectacle when they
use their claws to 'subdue' their prey.

Wonderful shots Jaya!

David Ching