Subject: [Leica] IMG: Studio fashion-Geoff
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:30:25 +0200

Hello Geoff,I don't post many comments these days but I do a have a regular
look at what's produced by the LUG family. Well, Geoff, I must say, your
portraits are something! I had a good look at all of them, casual, formal,
etc. and they're all very, very good, not only technically but also because
I can immediately feel the type of person that's being "pictured." There's
an obvious personal dimension here, you know how to capture your models'
personality and you know how to monitor your shooting - not an easy task.
You seem to have transformed your home into a permanent studio! Thanks for
showing your work! I hadn't thought Leica gear would adapt so well to studio
photography.JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg