Subject: [Leica] Is Eggleston in the right? What is the meaning of "limited edition"?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:41:23 +0530

Never sell limited edition, you are only supporting the secondary market,
where all the profits go to the investor and his pimp (art dealer). As an
artist your interest is only with the primary market, where the moolah
flows to your pocket!:

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2013/04/limited-edition-photographs.html

Cheers
Jayanand