Subject: [Leica] IMG: artist at Lake Solano
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 21:39:08 -0700

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/27796461_bZQWXL#!i=2446234315&k=WXmSthH>

I frequently ride alongside Lake Solano. On this day a local group of
painters were setting up to work from one of my favorite locations. One had
take up station at the water's edge where more frequently I'd see a
fisherman.

Sony NEX-7, 18-200mm Sony zoom at ISO 400. A bit of work in Lightroom.

Thanks for looking. Your critique and comments are appreciated.

Adam

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: artist at Lake Solano)