Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Day To Remember
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:22:50 -0700

Of all the images "Ocean View..." is the most striking for me. Quite well
seen and captured.

I think this is a good year for lupin, at least in this area. I ride by a
large meadow along side Pleasants Valley Road between Winters and Vacaville
which is covered with lupin, artfully arranged in elegant patches, of
course, amidst ensembles of oaks.

I don't think you should sell your Alpa just yet, Bob. Yosemite will always
be there and most of us have only scratched the surface there. Not to
mention the foothills which are probably at high season right now:
wildflowers and tall green grass (exotic annuals, alas, imported for
grazing) with oaks and some great black rocks. Might be time to poke around
Knights Ferry or the road to Copperopolis!

Keep snapping, Bob, with all your heart. I think you have found your medium.

Adam