Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Fuji - interesting short blog - COMMENT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 10:29:47 -0400

I think its obvious it would be foolish for not a very rich person to blow
seven grand on a camera unless its a major passion for them which they have
obviously devoted a major piece of their time to. Leisure time or otherwise.
So why make apologies for not wanting to buy the latest M?
Me I've never spent a third that much on a car.
-
They should give academy awards to the accountants.
As they say in Hollywood that's where the real magic happens.
In my case I do have photography as a passion I've focused my entire life
on. But seven grand is seven grand.
Can I make it appear from a rabbit or a dove?
Does this make me want to buy a consumer grade here today gone tomorrow
camera and call it somehow a Leica replacement?
It doesn't shoot my M glass. And its not even full frame.
Money magic is what's needed now.
Instead of reading advanced Photoshop techniques I should be reading "how to
get a job as a night watchmen" techniques. Or ways of making money from
solid air.

Or somebody comes out with a decent full frame camera to make nice use of my
Leica M glass. Then I can rob a much smaller bank.

Nice job Mark!

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography