Subject: [Leica] Nathan, how about a 168 Megapixel image :-)?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 04:07:24 -0700

This is really just a test to see if a commercial lab's processed 4x5 color
neg has the color cast or not, and sure enough the colors are quite
accurate. This means that my processing can be better still. I hope I can
get the color cast problems resolved. I like the flexibility to shoot in
color without the 6 steps needed to process slides...

In any case, just a quick and fast 3200 DPI scan with the Epson flatbed.
Imagine what it looks like with a proper drum scan (not that this
particular image is worth it).

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20130405-Scanned-18.jpg

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto