Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rainy Day Project
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 16:19:18 -0500

On a miserable day with continuous rain, I sought some project to fill my
time.  I recalled a lens purchased in a Fort Worth consignment store in the
late 1980s.  I was shooting a Pentax Spotmatic at the time, and the lens
caught my eye.  It is a Soligor 35mm f/2.0 M42 mount with CD markings to
indicate it was computer designed.

While not as sharp as my favorite Leica Elmarit 28mm, it is MUCH easier to
focus, and focuses down to 12 inches.  Here are a couple of rainy day snaps.

An indoor shot of a bookshelf, incandescent light:

A rainy day shot across the street; yes, my yard needs a lot of work:

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] IMG: Rainy Day Project)