Subject: [Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:12:32 +0530

Whoever said that one size fits all, anyway? I made it clear it does not.
Why be so touchy, for heavens sake, if someone else has a contrary opinion?
I knew this sort of reply was coming when I replied, by mistake to the list
instead of privately to Gerry as is my wont - my habit of replying off list
is for the most part precisely for this reason, to avoid such knee jerk
reactions.
Cheers
Jayanand