Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chinatown At Night
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 01:03:59 +0200

 I say this frankly and without snobbery Richard, if this is really (your
cit).; "..a woefully outdated useless M9 and merely a 1st generation 35
'lux...". in my (dis) honnest opinion: You must be absolutely right, so I
sugest you give them to me, my son and I will certainly know what to do
with them. I already have one for sale from a good friend who died
recently. But the lady asks too much for it. So I will regretfully give it
back.

Nevertheless great pictures, marvellous camera and lens.

Regards
Cedric