Subject: [Leica] Cheetahs, People and Vehicles
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 08:43:20 +0200

Thanks for the explanation, Jayanand. So like with most else that plagues
Africa, the problem is the corruption and inefficiency of the governments,
in this case combined with Chinese taste for superstition. One can only hope
that both problems will get better over time--surely, younger and better
educated Chinese will forsake the snake oil used by their fathers and
grandfathers? And hopefully things will improve on the African end as well.

I just hope this happens soon enough for the animals to survive.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain