Subject: [Leica] IMG: After cataract surgery
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:31:08 +1000

Great to hear that you are on the path to recovery, Peter. Now schedule the
CPU brain upgrade and get some additional storage space for those high
resolution Raw files?

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman