Subject: [Leica] Mockingbird
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:25:38 -0700

Thanks. Brings back memories.

We used to have mockingbirds in our neighborhood all the time, but in recent
years, some of the more interesting birds have disappeared, e.g. Oregon
Junco, Towhee, and Mockingbird. We're left with house finches, goldfinches,
rarely a titmouse, a chickadee, and very rarely, a Nutalls woodpecker.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204