Subject: [Leica] Mockingbird
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:35:31 -0400

We have a mockingbird that sits in the top of a cedar tree near the house
and sings all day long!  You would think he would eventually get tired but
I guess he's singing for his sweetheart (or to mark his territory!).  I
know it's spring every year when he starts his beautiful music!  In spring
the mockingbirds also start harvesting bugs in the yard.  They run along
with their wings spread and scare up bugs that jump in the air where they
are eaten by the mockingbird.  I love to watch them.

Tina

PS:  I just played your mockingbird song and my dog came and cocked her
ears toward the computer, looking at me with a very puzzled look!