Subject: [Leica] Memory cards for M8
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 23:55:28 +0000

Given that the latest cameras (M-E and M (240)) have no USB fittings I guess
they do not see it as the one true way....

john

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] Memory cards for M8)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Memory cards for M8)
Message from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] Memory cards for M8)