Subject: [Leica] PhotoKit Sharpener
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:59:27 -0400

Your are probably right, Peter, but this is the way I remember the golden
light in Spain.  I can tone it down some and probably will but, right now,
I like this one.  After I've gone through all 3000 photos from the trip,
I'll probably come back to a few that mean the most to me and work on
those.  As far as stock goes, the more vivid and improbable, the better it
sells ;-)

Tina