Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery, part deux
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:57:33 -0700

Steve:  It sounds like Monet.  See here (near end of the article)
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2007/april11/med-optart-041107.html

I know that just before my first surgery, my right eye saw color quite a
bit more brownish-yellow than my (then) unaffected left eye did.  I
could hold a hand over each eye in succession and see the difference
clearly. It was similar like viewing the same indoor scene in Sunny vs.
Tungsten white balance settings--not quite as drastic, but you get the
idea.  This was in addition to the "bad" eye being quite a bit blurrier
at its best.  After the first surgery, the right eye saw things a bit
bluer than the left.  Now the left is much more yellowish. I suspect the
left and right will see similarly after Monday.

--Peter