Subject: [Leica] In the garden
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:29:21 +1030

In the garden with F -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/MM/L1000811-Edit.jpg.html

Monochrom, 75 Summilux, last September.

I got this lens CLAd and calibrated to focus properly with my
Monochrom in December but got very busy with work just after I got it
back.  Tests today show that it focused better before the adjustment
than after - I think maybe it was closer to dead on at 1.4 and 75 cm
focus distance before than after.  Leica seems to have adjusted it so
that it slightly front focuses wide open and close up, probably to
compensate for focus shift.  Serves me right for messing with
something that worked.  It will have to go back.

Comments etc appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] In the garden)