Subject: [Leica] alzheimers residential care...
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:53:26 -0400

Thanks for posting Steve. The discussion and thoughts are good to see.
I wanted to ask if you have used the Summicron 35 or other M lenses on the
Fuji Pro 1. Also is the user experience better from a digital perspective
with the Leica lenses on a Fuji XE-1 body vs the M body in your opinion?
Thanks!
Scott