Subject: [Leica] Technical detail--why? ok! here's why! :-) MY LAST COMMENT!
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:36:06 +1100

Hi all,

I enjoy this great and enthusiastic discussion on the topic as I go through
the mails from beginning to end. It is serious but it is also very
inspiring and innovative too. For photography, some people say it is purely
art or purely science or a combination of both. I do not intend to initiate
another discussion which I do not find any conclusive answer. However,
photography is always linked with scientific and engineering equipment as a
matter of hard fact. Without camera at hand, we get nothing in term of
photos, but we could have beautiful memory in mind.

Thank and appreciate so much those offering input on this topic. I am too
late and far behind to catch up with all of you along the line. However, I
think this is a good and interesting one for me to learn and enjoy the
photography from other dimension and new perspective as I normally take the
personal and narrow approach in the photo-taking process, ?Don?t bother me
for techies but focus on what I see and take with the photographic tool in
a glimpse of second?..? I always reckon a photo is always begun from the
person holding the camera, not just from the camera itself. A camera
without the photographer is just a piece of scientific equipment staying on
shelf only.

I think all of us treasure very much what we have in life. They are all
unique and important, at least, as part of personal life.

Following Dr Ted recommendation, cheers and thanks to you all with A BEER,
A COLD PEPSI OR COKE OR TEA OR DRINK IN YOUR CHOICE!

Jacky