Subject: [Leica] Technical detail--why?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:56:25 -0500

But Adam, They could paint three dots on the ground at Yellowstone,
and at the appointed hour with an identical camera and identical
plates and, well, you get the picture, Actually, I mean, you would not
get the picture.  Moonrise is a non-repeatable.

You might come close, but why would you want to?   So you might have
gotten a better result shooting wider, or faster or at a different
ISO.  The conditions are gonna be different next time unless you are
in a studio.

The whole point of what we do is to see something and show someone
else what we see.

Look Adam, See what I see!

Behold!    Look!  See!   Emblepo!

There are  lots of variables in Photography, what we do out there is
try to get them right.

--
Regards,

Sonny