Subject: [Leica] Spain
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:11:42 -0400

Thanks, Lluis.  There were no tourists in Toledo!  We walked around for
hours and saw on one.  The restaurant where we had supper did not open
until 9 and we were there until 11.  There was only one other table.  The
food was fantastic.  At the parador, there was only one other room occupied
while we were there.  Service was great and views were spectacular.  This
was the third time we had stayed at this parador and the only time it was
so empty.  Maybe it  it is the time of year.  I hope so!

Tina