Subject: [Leica] Bought a Mamiya 6!
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:36:58 -0500

Like you , I rarely shot it in 120, as I had Plux-X, my most favorite B&W
film ever.  But, I most always shot my hasselblad hand held, as the
circumstances I was in were not really friendly to tripod use. To this day,
I would rather shoot my Hasselblad hand held then my D3. What are your
problems hand holding it?