Subject: [Leica] Bought a Mamiya 6!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:35:09 -0400

That's interesting. I have only shot one roll of Tech Pan, way back when I
was in college 15 yrs ago. It was a 35mm roll I developed in highly dilute
Rodinal. It was hard to print because although overall contrast was
normal, the tonality seemed harsh. I've scanned one of the negs and it was
easier to work on in Photoshop than in the darkroom. I'd love to try some
in 120 but would hate to pay what people ask for the stuff now on eBay.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook