Subject: [Leica] Mount Kilimanjaro Panorama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:03:12 +0530

Frank, Jim, Douglas, Richard, Luis, Ric
Thanks for looking. Amboseli is renowned for its elephants - there are
thousands here in huge herds of 50+ animals, so my pano is a sparsely
populated one! The problem is that most of the big herds pass in front of
Mount Kilimanjaro in the late morning (after 10.30 am) and again in the
evenings, but the peak/crater of the mountain is usually covered in clouds
by 9 am, so it is a Catch 22 situation!
Cheers
Jayanand