Subject: [Leica] Question: How to set the "lens" metadata in Adobe Lightroom?
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:27:47 +0100

I hope some of you don't mind I'm also a hunter. I'm not a cowboy nor
a murderer.
But it's the same problem when hunting. I cannot go out hunting and
take pictures. Besides a simple P&S camera I usually leave in the car.
You have to put your mind on a particular subject, you cannot do both
a the same time.

Regards.

Cedric