Subject: [Leica] Ah, the delicious task of selecting a kit for my trip
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 02:55:33 -0400

I would use the gear in which I was familiar with. Had used recently hand I
knew it worked and I know how to work it. The idea of picking out a slew of
choice gear little of which I have much familiarity at all would not be an
appealing prospect.
The key is pick a camera with a couple of lenses and start using it NOW.
Get results back. Use it again. Get results back. Use it again.
Then bring that on a key trip.