Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lion Dancing
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:27:58 +0100

Really good picture. I would also be interested by the others, be it
lions or dragons. I know from a Chinese friend it's the year of the
snake. Such pictures would be welcome too.
Speaking of color developpement, indeed if you can process E-6, you
can also  process C-41, it's much easier and takes less time. Take
care of the critical temperature for the first bath. The rest is a
simple walk in the darkroom for a few moments.

When I was much younger (E-4) the whole process was a nightmare that
kept you in the darkroom for hours. E-3 was even worse, you had to
reexpose the whole film. And once you started mixing your products,
you had only a few days to use them.

I'm happy to hear I am not alone developping B&W and color these days
in a world of digital technics. I don't mind the chemistry or the
filtering of color negs, but I hate mounting diapositives.

The only thing I regret in color is that you cannot assemble your own
products as for B&W.

Regards,

Cedric