Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 11
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:18:58 +0100

The flare just makes the 2nd picture more interesting. The hazyness
accentuates the early morning impression. In my opinion it's not
caused by the Summi 50 mm DR or it's coating because it simply was one
of the best lenses of this type Leitz ever made before the aspheric
era. The type of metal and chrome finishing, the 7th element with or
without DR etc, made this Summi simply too expensive to make after
some time.

Maybe you didn't use a sunshade. Another trick to avoid these
reflections is to take the lightsource closer to the center of the
lens. But that would have given another picture.

The whole series is worth showing to others.

Cedric