Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Angry Bird
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 03:05:26 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Cedric.  We have a group of Cardinals, male and
female, that stay full-time because they can depend on our group of feeders.

I have the second model of the Leica Telyt-R 250/4 and a Leica-R 2X
extender, that I use with an adapter on an Olympus E-510 4/3 body, which has
a crop factor of 2.  Hence, while the focal length remains nominal, the
field of view is reduced to half of the normal included angle.  This camera
has Live View, which permits focusing with a magnified image on the rear
display.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA