Subject: [Leica] 3200 ISO with the new M240
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:47:21 -0700

Yes, there is. The little button on the front where the film rewind thingie
was, when pressed in when Live View is enabled, will magnify with variable
magnification and focus peaking. It doesn't work all that well with the
Noctilux (focus peaking) as the lens doesn't have enough contrast at f/1.
Also, the focus peaking is too coarse to work with extremely wide angle
lenses. You're much better off using the rangefinder with those.

Henning