Subject: [Leica] IMG: recent addition to collection
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 10:36:04 +0100

Another nice picture of a nice item indeed. The Garand M-1 cal 30-06
is the bigger brother of the (smaller and lighter) M 1 cal .30. The US
used it all over the world (Pacific, Europe and Africa etc) during and
after WWII. I would even call it "the rifle that won the war". I'm
still looking for one in perfect condition.

Beautifull pictures worth hours of work it certainly took.
Have a nice W-E,

Cedric