Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMG: View From My Window
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:55:21 -0800

Hi Aram,
It's the old Redwood City Courthouse that is now a museum. It was built in
the '30s as part of the WPA. Unfortunately in the '50s they added on the
two cinderblock-ish additions on the left and right and back side (the side
you're seeing) of the original courthouse. The front has the original
columns and stairs which are lovely and the stained glass on the dome is
beautiful. Here's a pic I found of the inside looking up:
http://www.colourstudio.com/portfolio/interiors/courthouse-dome.php
Thanks for looking,
Bob