Subject: [Leica] Leica M Prototype 1.5x Extender
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:09:40 +0000

Sorry for the delay Frank. I can not find either my 90 tele-elmarit or my
135 f4. I have a surfeit of lenses and I don't use the 135 much and the
tele-elmarit not at all since I got a latest spec elmarit.
As a small consolation here are a couple of jpegs of the converter itself.
I will keep looking when I have time.
sorry again,
Frank