Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Manhattan, to Gershwin and Woody Allen - STEVE
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:39:32 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Steve

D700 + lousy U$100 lens, hence the sharpening which I will dim a little
later on you're right.

OTT: it was FREEZING COLD up there, with very strong gusts of wind to the
point I had to brace myself against the icy iron railings and grids to
prevent camera shake, hence the higher ISO. My fingers could no? longer feel
the stupidly smooth nikon shutter release. But it was such an experience
being there :-)

Thanks again
Amiti?s
Philippe back in milder Metz