Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday morning Service in Harlem
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 09:12:08 -0800

Now there was and is an interesting post of photographs along with a side
bar of history.

Sometimes we have posts that we learn about other folks, their history. In
the hats. "Crowns" series for example. We, well those of a curious nature
have learned about a subject they may or may not have wondered about when
we've seen large gatherings of black ladies at times wearing some outlandish
hats. Or, now we know a "A hat illustrating geater dignity."

Far more interesting than finding out the photo was taken with a 50mm lens
rather than a 60mm lens! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted.