Subject: [Leica] IMG Saturated Sunday
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:21:51 +0100 (CET)

I DK if they are edible, but they just look so yummy when seen in original
size.
Very tasty colours and perfect droplets Geoff.
Good on you my friend, give your clicking no rein, whatever the rain :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

 Locally we are now approaching Ark time as more inches of rain continue to
arrive and more is on the way.
Between showers in our garden.

CAUTION:
Contains Bokeh just for the bohek of it.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman