Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2013: St David's Day
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:12:19 +0000

Well I am not Welsh Ted, but my daughter did her PhD at the University of
Wales School of Ocean Sciences and liked it so much that she never came
back! That was 13 years ago, she got married locally and now has 2 Welsh
born sons. She has to be able to speak welsh at work, and the language in
schools is Welsh.
Where she lives is very beautiful.
When I visit I walk her dogs down to the beach, which is on the Menai
Strait. I have been taking a panorama of the view of the mountains across
the straight every day I am there for quite a while now.
Most are a bit grey, but there have been some spectacular ones.
My wife conducts a Welsh Male Voice Choir too.
So whilst we are an English/Scottish couple our ties to Wales are very
strong.
Frank D