Subject: [Leica] New M
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 12:01:48 +1000

Now now guys no need to perpetuate the old saw about people not using their
Leicas. No one's showing pics from thir M here yet because we ain't got
them yet;-)
I do believe that may change in a few weeks. The southern hemi LUG should
be part of that ;-)
On Mar 2, 2013 9:57 AM, "Adam Bridge" <abridge at mac.com> wrote:

On 2013 Mar 1, at 5:41 AM, Lew Schwartz <lew1716 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... and will we be making  mimages with these things?

What a kinky idea! I thought the proper use was to keep them sealed in
their boxes after having them x-rayed so you can show what's in the box
without actually ruining its value by breaking the seals.

I mean they ARE Leica Cameras - objects of art.

Heck, you'd probably drive a Ferrari, too instead of just polishing it in
the garage and on days when the weather is perfect letting it sit in the
driveway...

Take pictures with a new M. Shocking!

Adam