Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brothers
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:24:37 +0100

Tina,

You are just answering a self question I had, I was asking me if these
images was made with the old Summicron 90, much more smooth than the actual
super sharp AA, and I'm happy to verify that YES. In my Leica R days the
Summicron 90 R was a great lens, IMHO unsurpassed by the AA.

Saludos
Lluis

El 28/02/2013, a las 23:43, Tina Manley escribi?: