Subject: [Leica] Larger sensors OT
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:33:47 -0000

No problem, Geoff, Richard spoke of three or four kidneys, so is clearly
proposing not to offer his own, but those of a few (willing?) donors. I'm
sure it wouldn't be a problem to snag an ancillary organ or two during the
process. One can always stuff the cavity so it doesn't notice (akin to
stuffing a Kiev shutter into a Contax body, I suspect).

Piers