Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Schmokeh….
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:17:25 -0500

The things we don't discuss around here are politics, religion and
relatives.  Other than that, we get along fine - in spite of the fact that
our nearest neighbor flies a Confederate flag in front of his house.
 Ferget?  Hell, no!!

Tina

>>> backgrounds-big-sensors-and-****bokeh/?ref=personaltechemail&****
>>> nl=technology&emc=edit_ct_****20130221<http://pogue.blogs.**