Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portrait gallery
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:03:58 +0100

For a beginning these are good shots.
Instead of studio work I would rather call it portrait.
A German philosopher once said, I think it was Goethe,
cit;" ...photographers are strange people, they say they are studiyng
light and they work all the time in total darkness...".
That's real studio work, cut and keep all lights out and then start
with one lightsource, add another etc change orientations and
intensity until you find the shadows you like.
With digital photography you can learn much faster.

Good luck.

Cedric